- 3 medium sweet potatoes, about 2 1/2 lbs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Roxy Moxy all purpose seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush the inside of a 13×9 glass pan with olive oil.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice very thin, about 1/8″ thick (a mandoline makes this go really fast!)
- Mix together cream, Roxy seasoning, and shredded Gruyere
- Put a layer of sliced sweet potatoes in the bottom of the pan, and top with a small amount of the cream mixture, and continue to layer about 2-3 layers, then spread the remaining cream mixture on top of the last layer of potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, then remove foil and bake for 30 more minutes.